Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blind Game

As internet is not working and my body is asleep, I the soul of Dev have to write this blog as he is asleep. Now you would say that how can soul write blogs. What will they write. How will they write. Well you are correct. Souls do not have to do publicity with their blogs. Its just a medium for yhe thickheads which are attached to the souls.

So whats so interesting about this blog. I ts just that I realized that I can blog on my own without the help of my thickhead, who is quite lazy. Also I am blessing him with time away from the comp. So in case you just spend time chatting in office, you can as well relaz your eyes by typingwith closed eyes. And let your eys relaz.

Also by this time you must be so used to chatting that. you can easily type hw r u, lol, brb, wssp ... etc etc

... So lets see what is the leel of practice you have reached.

A humble request request to all the thickheads,
please do not comment on this blog. Let your souls do that. (just comment with closed eyes)
Also this blog has been written with closed eys. So dont worry about mistakes and dont suggest me about the usage of spell checking.
Sleep in office for some time and let your eyes relax. Give proper rest to your eys.
Type with losed eyes, its fun. It doesnt matter much while chatting.

And for those out there who are too intelligent and will surely ask that what if I want to chat with many people at a time ... so for that just open your eyes and the just switch the windows. close the eys and start again. And there will be a set of people who will have a doubt about what about the content, then just read the contents in between and reply with closed eyes.

Enjoy. Talk to you often.

8 comments:

Oxy said...

Lol... u see eevn i can types witheyes closed, thickhead or thinhead doesnt matters the really. when works happens, mind stops respondings and spell check or grammars check goes for the toss.. .

Ravish said...

Interesting Game!!

Karthik Srinivasan said...

Hiya Fella-Soul... with my eyes closed, am not sure how to type the word verification here... oh well, there is an option to hear it as well... I do that... so this is written with eyes closed but ears open...

Unknown said...

I ve reallt treied and it works.. I can actuallt typ with my eyes closed.... good game Dev.. :) looks like me soul was paying attention

Unknown said...

I ve reallt treied and it works.. I can actuallt typ with my eyes closed.... good game Dev.. :) looks like me soul was paying attention

Nandini said...

Nice blog... very humorous indeed... One should really appreciate your sense of humor:)

Unknown said...

waooooooooooooo very intersting game buddy .,.,.,well i enjoyed it much.,.,,.,.hmmm good keep it up ,.,.,

Vikas Ghanshyam Nayak said...

tjdruytfjbvtindsasuycij.dssjducJZdndbdg;. hklhs zhbsdhih hds

That was what my soul typed with my eyes closed!!! Can you decipher???!!!

If you can, let me know what it means..!!!